Part number: 521736 GTIN: 4001636521736 Discount group: 8
floor channel CeraLine vertical 2 F 1800 Linear drainage
DN 50 vertical outlet
- height adjustable levelling legs
- integral sand coated flange for secure bonding of under-tile waterproofing
- drain body with removeable trap insert
- height adjustable screws for levelling the cover-plate
- temporary blanking plate
- tiling gauges
- edge trim jig
304 stainless steel
polypropylene; with two floor drain bodies CIRCO V with ± 15 mm lateral adjustment
L1 1800 mm,
L2 1900 mm,
L3 700 mm Can be connected to British standard pipework with adaptor
part No. 880727 (see page 16).
Options for CeraLine vertical F
- Any made-to-measure length from 500 to 2000 mm can be supplied
- From 800 - 1200 mm, two traps can be also be fitted for 1.4 l/sec flow rate
Flow rate tested to DIN EN 1253 (with 20 mm water over grate)
Please register with dallmer.de if you wish to use this function.
cover plate for floor channel CeraLine with recess for customer’s individual floor finish used for flooring 16-30 mm (incl. adhesive), 40 mm wide, 304 stainless steel, load class K 3 (300 kg) (300 kg) (300kg)
used with floor channel CeraLine vertical
F 1300 - F 2000,floor drain bodies 61 HT,
61 HT DallBit, 61 GA, 61 GA DallBit and floor
drains 61 HT/E or 61 HT/KE in DN 50, DN 50/
DN 70 and DN 80 sizes without inlet,
type 62 roof drains DN 70, drains CIRCO V.
For F 30/60/90/120 rated floors.
metal holder with: insertion element
- plastic pipework DN 50, DN 70 and DN 80